Tiny build has announced 6 ports for the Nintendo switch during their HelloSwitch live stream and here is a rundown of all those games.
All information is sourced from the Tiny Build website
- The Final Station
Travel through a dying world by train. The Final Station takes you on a journey through a post apocalyptic world where your goal is to get from station to station, putting together the bigger picture of what happened, and where you fit. Combat is unforgiving, resources are scarce. This gorgeous shooter will have you gripping those joycons.
- A post-apocalyptic adventure about travelling a dying world on a train
- A story that goes through 5 chapters, with large inhabited stations at the end of each one.
- Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
- Maintain your train in operating condition and craft valuable items from the resources you scavenge
- Don’t expect to shoot your way through the crowds of infected. Supplies and ammo are very limited
- Pick up survivors along the way, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles
- Scavenge for loot at stations and craft useful supplies
- Sell your loot at inhabited stations for useful upgrades to your weapons
MSRP: $14.99 (will include The Final Traitor DLC)
CLUSTERTRUCK is a chaotic physics truckformer where you play a game of “the floor is lava” while jumping on trucks driven by terrible drivers.
No features confirmed yet.
- PUNCH CLUB
Train hard, fight crocodiles and find love. Earn your place in the Punch Club ranks, and discover who brutally murdered your father, in this choose your own adventure boxing management tycoon.
- Fighter management sim with RPG and tycoon elements
- Find out who killed your father, and maybe learn something about yourself along the way
- Heavily story-driven, with multiple different narrative branches and game endings to discover
- Get as deep with stats as you like, and find your own way through extensive skill trees
- Gorgeous pixel visuals with 80-90s references and nostalgia all over the place
MSRP: $14.99 (The Dark Fist DLC included in same package)
- PARTY HARD
Ever had an annoying neighbor that listens to loud music at 3am? Stop his party and don’t get caught. Party Hard is a dark comedy stealth strategy game where your goal is to stop a series of parties. Think Hitman, but your goal is to eliminate everyone.
- A (not)serious story that follows a series of murders through the USA
- 19 unique levels with random variations on each one
- Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja
- Multiple unlock-able characters
- Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
- Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party
- STREETS OF ROGUE
Fight, sneak, and hack your way through randomly generated cities. It’s like Nuclear Throne meets Deus Ex, mixed with the anarchy of GTA. Rogue-lite meets immersive sim, and goes completely insane.
Features (information taken from the pc press release final release may differ)
- Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
- Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
- Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
- Play as over 40 types of characters (in the final version)! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
- Stupidly huge number of items (in the final version)! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
- 2-Player cooperative mode lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
- Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
ETA: Later this year
- HELLO NEIGHBOR
Sneak into your creepy neighbor’s house to find out what he’s hiding in the basement. hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game that’s coming to Nintendo Switch (digital & retail) this year.
You move into a brand new suburb and notice your neighbor is hiding something in his basement. The only logical thing to do is to break into his house and figure out what he’s hiding.
- Stealth Horror
- Procedural AI
- Pixar-style visuals
- Extremely tense gameplay
ETA: *this year*
MSRP: $39.99 (to include future content updates at no extra cost)
We here at Silver Soul Gaming look forward to trying some of these games and we hope you enjoy them too.
Owner of Silver Soul Gaming, writer, and podcast host, Silver is a disabled gamer that utilizes her passion for the industry and skills to write to find purpose.